Western I.T. Group Inc
Acceptable Use Policy
Users of Western I.T. Group Inc. (“WITG”) services must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). WITG may modify this AUP at any time at its discretion.
WITG Services may not will not be used in or for any illegal, fraudulent, unauthorized or improper manner or purpose and will only be used in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including all applicable federal, provincial, state, and international internet, data, telecommunications, telemarketing, and anti-spam laws.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Services may not be used:
- to send spam or unsolicited electronic messages that do not comply with applicable anti-spam laws;
- to send or store material that infringes or violates any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, privacy, or confidentiality;
- to send or store material or data that is illegal, fraudulent, mischievous, harassing, coercive, defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, hateful, false, misleading, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable, or materials the transmission of which could diminish or harm the reputation of WITG as a service provider;
- to disseminate viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- to gain unauthorized access to any systems or services;
- for any reason that might result in damages, fees, or penalties being assessed against WITG.
This policy was last modified on April 8, 2022.